A HIMALAYAN SOLITUDE FOR THE CREATIVE MIND
Stay at a Mudhouse Overlooking a River
November 24-26, 2017
Relax & Have Fun
Your Artsy Affair at a Himalayan Cabin.
Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known, enabling the artists to find themselves and lose themselves at the same time. Everyone is an artist and is creative in their own way & this trip will let you explore the creative side of yours. A traditional cabin built of mud, wood and stone surrounded by converging pine trees and open blue skies with a river flowing by. Trek down the river, catching fish or uphill to the waterfall; everything is just a small walk away.
We have curated this trip with one goal in our mind and that is to bring creative, artistic and like-minded people to one place and create something together. Augment the richness of your new habitat learning new skills, sharing your stories, building conversations, prototyping new ideas together or honing your own craft in your creative solitude.
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
Meet people from across the nation
Enjoy the peace in the mountains
Film Making Workshop
Photowalk to Banjar Village
A night around the waterfall
Sessions, conversations & discussions
Taste local food and wine
Chill at the river
Disconnect from everyday life
Paint the wall
Maybe some fishing too
He is a non-fiction filmmaker by profession and has an undying passion to travel. He is inspired by the rawness of the people he meets; sees a sense of authenticity in them, and no underlying motives behind their actions. He thinks that when you travel and meet people, you get what you see. And the more you see it, the better you feel about the community.
Just set sail and connect with yourself.
The serenity and good vibes within the creative community will help you ideate some of the brilliant ideas.
One experience can change many things in your life. Be a part of this phenomenal experience.
Comfortable large loft with dorm style sleeping. Mattresses, Pillows, Sheets and Blankets will be provided.
You can also bring your own tent.
We will be starting from Delhi from one single point on 23rd night in a comfortable traveler.
We will be returning on 27th early morning
- Shared accommodation
- Transportation to & fro Delhi
- Morning tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner
- Local village, forest and waterfall treks with picnic
- Film making workshop
- Unforgettable experience with like-minded people
- Travel costs from your location to Delhi & back
- Enroute meals in bus (on road - if any)
- Personal expenses such as Mineral Water, All Drinks, Laundry Charges, camera fee, etc.
- Expenses incurred by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents, natural disaster
- Any kind of insurance, medical or/and emergency Charges
- Anything else not included in the itinerary
- Alcohol. Bring your own booze.